Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please note: only the German version of this text is legally binding. This translation is just for your convenience.
§ 1 Range of applicability
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all of our business relationships with our customers (hereinafter "buyers"), as long as the Buyer is a consumer according to Â§ 13 of the German Civil Code.
§ 2 Prices and order
1. Our prices include the value added tax (that is to say, sales tax) in the legally applicable amount. Additional delivery and shipping costs are specified in each offer of goods.
2. The display of products on our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the button “Send order”, you place binding order of the goods in your shopping cart. Confirmation of the receipt of your order will happen together with the acceptance of your order immediately after submission via automated email. With this email, the sales contract becomes binding.
§ 3 Payment
1. You choose to pay either by invoice purchase (via Heidelpay), payment in advance, cash on delivery, credit card, direct debit (via Heidelpay), PayPal or on account. We deliver to new customers on cash on delivery. Existing customers can also choose delivery on account. In this case, the Buyer has to transfer the full price without deductions to our accounts within 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
2. Should the Buyer default regarding payment, we must invoice him for interest 5% over the base interest rate of the European Central Bank (EZB) per annum. We reserve the right to claim higher damages.
3. When selecting the payment method invoice purchase via Heidelpay, the purchase price is due after the goods have been delivered and invoiced. In this case, the purchase price shall be paid without deduction to Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Vangerowstr. 18, 69115 Heidelberg (hereinafter "Heidelpay") within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the invoice. The payment method invoice purchase requires a successful credit check by Heidelpay. If, after checking the creditworthiness of the customer, the payment method "purchase on account" is permitted, the payment shall be processed in cooperation with Heidelpay, to whom the seller assigns his payment claim. In this case, the customer can only make payment to Heidelpay with discharging effect. The seller shall remain responsible for general customer enquiries, e.g. regarding goods, delivery time, dispatch, returns, complaints, declarations of revocation and revocation or credit notes, even if the payment method of invoice purchase via Heidelpay has been selected.
4. In the case of payment by direct debit via Heidelpay, the invoice amount shall be due upon conclusion of the contract. Payment by direct debit via Heidelpay requires a successful credit check by Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Vangerowstr. 18, 69115 Heidelberg (hereinafter referred to as "Heidelpay"). If the customer is permitted to pay by direct debit after checking his creditworthiness, payment shall be processed in cooperation with Heidelpay, to whom the seller assigns his payment claim. In this case, Heidelpay shall be revocably authorized to collect the invoice amount from the customer's specified account. In the event of assignment, payment can only be made to Heidelpay with discharging effect. Bank collection shall take place when the ordered goods leave the seller's warehouse. The seller shall remain responsible for general customer enquiries, e.g. regarding the goods, delivery time, dispatch, returns, complaints, declarations of revocation and revocation or credit notes, even if the method of payment direct debit via Heidelpay has been selected.
§ 4 Retention of ownership rights
(1) We reserve the right of ownership until full payment of the invoice amount for dealings with consumers. If you are a entrepreneur dealing in your commercial or self-employed occupation, a corporate body organised under public law or special property under public law, we reserve the right of ownership of the purchased goods until such a time when all bills receivable coming from business ventures with the Buyer are balanced. These security interests are transferable to third parties.
(2) You are only entitled to the right to offset against counterclaims if said counterclaims are legally binding or undisputed. You are also entitled to the right of retention only if the counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the Buyer is in default with any payment obligations towards us, all remaining bills receivable will be due immediately.
§ 5 Adjustment and Retention
The buyer only has the right to adjust our invoices if his counterclaim has been legally established, we have acknowledged it or do not dispute it. Additionally the buyer is only authorised to retain payment if his counterclaim applies to the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Return charges (only for returns within Germany)
1. You do have a statutory right of withdrawal that is covered in our separate cancellation policy. If you decide to make use of your right of withdrawal, the returns are free for you unless they meet the conditions covered in clause.
2. Notwithstanding the conditions in clause 1, you will have to cover the costs of returns if
- the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed the amount of 40 Euros or
- if you have not paid the purchase price or instalment for higher priced goods at the time of cancellation
§ 7 Applicable law
Contractual language is German. You have the option to conclude the contract in German or English language
§ 8 Complaints procedure
Alternative Dispute Resolution according to Art. 14 Part 1 ODR-Regulation and § 36 of the Law
on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes:
The European Commission will provide a platform for online distribute resolution, which can be found under
We are willing to take part in an extrajudicial conciliation procedure.